Saturday, February 18, 2012

Is Obama the victim of

one thousand betrayals. It got me thinking - the Catholic bishops coming out against the requiremnts to provide contraception in their health insurance struck me as a knife in the back against the President - I mean couldn't they contact him off the record, behind the scences - I mean once you call out someone in public they have all the rights to take you down. Wasn't 'The Godfather' the ultimate code of honor -  I will leave you alone and tolerate your behavior, even against me, unless you cross the line and attack me - then the gloves are off.

Second Term Behavior -

Catholic Bishops  - are they that far off the perservation ? / Did they cross the line?

Obama and "The Godfather' identity.
 What man living today exemplies the code of honor embodied in the role of Vito Corleone, from the book by the same name Its Barack Obama. He lives and practices a code of honor that is enshired in the godfaher - I don't care what you do and if its actually directed towards me I will tolerate a  great deal of verbal attack until I preceive its a betrayal of life - then and only then will I unleash all that is at my disposal. I will take you down. This has become the American code of honor.
And so how will the catholic bishops resolve this deliema- I mean they sold Obama to JohnBohner for 30 pieces of silver. And Now, exactly what do they think they have -
before all, to see, the catholic bishops exist in a world where none of their followers support their lreadership - and it is very clear. In tradiitional politics, I would be forced to resign.

No comments: